Confined in our mundane dynamics and work stress, we often tend to gain some extra weight and become flabby and bulky as a result. This weight gain in due course of time proves to be detrimental as it brings with it a plethora of health hazards and thus needs to be taken care of. However, a great method has been adopted after subsequent research in which weight loss can be achieved through proper detoxification with proper movement training and supplemented by massages and spa therapy. The changes as a result are quite drastic in a short span of time and quite sustainable in nature. The Bali Weight Loss vacations are offered in the island of Bali and thus many people across the globe travel there to be a part of it.
- Proper food cycles: The whole method involves a combination of consuming herbs that burn fat and raw food, several detoxification cycles and subsequent exercises and trainings which are customized according to one’s body requirements and physique. The program is started by consulting a specialist medical practitioner where he or she prescribes the perfect combination needed to attain the weight loss.
- Exercise with fun activities: Along with the exercises and detoxifications, one also gets relaxing body massages and spas such that it is also a taste of holiday retreat in the tropical ambience. Also there are fun activities like taking a sun rise walk or witnessing and taking part in cultural functions and ceremonies and provisions for relaxation like swimming pools and lush green fields.
- Partnership with budget friendly hotels: There are provisions for luxury rooms and villas with private luxury facilities depending upon the budget of the client. The rooms are fully air conditioned and have fast Wi-Fi access and timely and good quality services and airport pick up facilities. However, for a small budget client, there is good news since the organizers of the weight loss program have partnerships with several medium to low budget hotels in the vicinity and thus the program can fit into the budget.
- Yoga and Ayurveda: Apart from the weight loss program, there are also many other programs and retreats that are simultaneously running in Bali which can supplement the weight loss program. To name a few, there are several Yoga retreats in Bali which are primarily located in and near Ubud where there are different packages that involve Balinese and ayurvedic healing therapies along with yoga classes, which can also be taken in private. There are also many meditational retreats which cleanse and purify the inner self through silent meditations facing the grand Mt. Batu Karu. Since Bali is a place of exotic beaches and sea shores, there are many surfing retreats and programs that offer adventure and fun filled surfing experiences at affordable rates.
- Mental relaxation: Apart from these, Bali also plays host to many music and dance retreats that offer jam sessions in the serene environment or maybe trying a hand in some traditional Balinese musical instruments or master some dance steps common there.